Family Recovery Services
There are several ways we can help
Free First Step Resources
We are dedicated to offering easy-to-use, no cost First Step Resources, for addiction intervention and family recovery. They are radically simple to do.
- Love First Intervention Workshop Podcasts & Videos (one-topic podcasts & videos)
- Snap Trainings for Families (5-minute or less podcasts)
- Books by Debra Jay and Jeff Jay that provide families with real solutions (borrow them from your local library)
- Best Minds podcast. Conversations with leaders in the addiction treatment field. Also available on Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, Google Podcasts and Spotify.
- Six Articles to help you plan an intervention (including Jeff Jay’s story)
- Ask your questions by email on our Contact page.
- The “Ten-Minute Call” (we answer questions at no cost using the “Ten-Minute call”).