Initial consultation. There is no charge to call our offices and discuss your situation. We’ll make recommendations, discussing low-cost or no-cost options and tell you about professional services.
Call toll-free: 888-220-4400.
meet our clinical interventionists
Structured Family Intervention.
Our clinical intervention services are comprehensive. We do not charge additional fees to escort the patient to treatment. Here are some of the elements of our structured intervention service, based on the best-selling book Love First, by Jeff Jay and Debra Jay:
- Training, including how to answer objections, how to use the power of the group to break through denial, how to structure bottom lines and more.
- Rehearsal, including various scenarios that might take place in the intervention, contingency planning and direction.
- Intervention, a specific and organized conversation with the addicted person to break denial and move them into treatment.
- Escort, there is no additional charge to escort your loved one to treatment, beyond the necessary travel expenses, such as airline tickets.
- Follow-up, including liaison between the treatment center and the family and general questions. Case management services also available.
In addition to the services above, every intervention includes:
- Fact-finding to gain a clear understanding of the issues
- Helping to choose an appropriate treatment center
- Seven point process for writing intervention letters
- Brainstorming for objections and answers to objections
- Planning for bottom line consequences
- Matching treatment options to family finances
- Making travel arrangements
- Professional facilitation the intervention
- Overcoming objections and dealing with difficulties
- Professional synopsis delivered to treatment provider
Hourly consultation. If you aren’t sure about doing and intervention, but would like to work with us on an ongoing basis, we will be happy to set up an on-call telephone consultation system with you. We can also offer this consultation service on an on-going basis after the intervention, if you have greater needs than would normally be handled by follow up questions.
Team preparation. If you would like to do your intervention without a professional, but would like the benefit of some professional training, we can provide initial education and training for your family and friends by conference call. This training will usually last two to three hours. It is also an effective way to unify your team prior to an intervention, especially when some members are reluctant to move forward. The cost for a team preparation can be deducted from an intervention, if the intervention takes place within 90 days.
Case Management: Some cases are so complex that they require ongoing case management, especially for patients with a history of relapse. We can assure continuity of service between various providers (inpatient, outpatient, psychiatric, etc.), and we can also continue to provide consultation and counsel to the family or workplace in the months following treatment.
Recovery Mentoring: We provide professional help for the critical days after your loved one returns home from treatment. Mentoring provides the missing link between inpatient treatment and continuing recovery at home. Most people who relapse do so during the 3-month period following treatment. They relapse because they haven’t truly bonded to their local recovering community. Recovery mentoring can make the difference. To learn more, click here.
EMDR Therapy: Our associate Jamie Loffredo, MA LPC NCC specializes in using EMDR therapy with client’s who have experienced past traumas and other issues. Jamie works with clients all over the country helping them rapidly resolve issues that keep them from experiencing the most out of their lives. Trauma,anxiety, depression, self esteem, self confidence, lack of motivation are some of the issues that may be addressed in therapy.
meet our clinical interventionists